A different piont of view

Hi.
    I guess I'm the odd one, but I don't see what all this Duncan wanting is
about.  I remember distinctly that when he was in the draft he made it known
he did not want to play in Boston.  I never forgot it.  I seriously doubt
he'll even leave San Antonio - and why should he?
    As for Antoine, he's a soldier and will do anything to win - I have no
doubt at all he was in pain and would never fake it.  He wants to win -
that's why he stayed out there.  Tony Battie has been playing very well this
year, as he did toward the end of last year when he got hurt - some of you
can't give credit to anyone!  I'm a big fan of Pierce, have been since the
beginning because I saw what he could do and would get even better.
    Guess I'm from the "old school" - you're either a fan or you're not.
I'd like to see Kenny given the credit he deserves for his play this year,
too.  He's still one heck of a point guard, like him or not. When he's
played so well all year, would you just try to recognize that he's a big
part of the winning too?  Is that asking too much?  I'm also willing to give
the rookies a good try before we go trading them off.  The Celts have traded
some guys in the past who always come back and bite them when they play the
team they're now on.  Maybe it was Pitino - I'm always willing to give him
credit for the bad stuff - or maybe they just needed time?
    Sorry to spout off - but sometimes it gets to me.  I'll go back in my
shell now.
Dorine