Q's daily take - 1/10/02

Hi, this is my first message to this group!!!!

I've read over the messages from the past three days and I am impressed with
the quality of messages. It beats the you know what out of reading the ESPN
message board inputs (though some of my old friends still hang out there).

I have been listening to Grande and Max on internet radio and the Celtics are
playing much better this year thanks to Harter replacing Pitino. I still see
one of my old colleagues - Ray - or New England on the ESPN boards wants to
trade Toine. Ray, you have not changed a bit! We can do a whole lot better
than getting Camby for Toine. Wait until Duncan becomes a free agent and make
a pitch to San Antonio for a trade. We can get full dollar value for Toine at
that point. Toine and a no 1 to SAS for Tim Duncan in a sign and trade gets us
a possible championship.

On last nights game, it was fun to listen to but we lost. I hope Toine is OK,
but if he has to rest his knee for a week, it will be time for Joe and Kedrick
to step up and contribute and get confidence for the future.

Overall, the Celtics will finish with a winning record, a playoff berth, and
possibly advancing in the EC. I don't think the likes of Kenny Anderson,
Walter McCarty, the Erics, Mark Blount, and Randy Brown will be around when
the Celtics win the next title.  I doubt the Celtics will make a trade before
the trading deadline as more time is needed to evaluate this team.

I hope the Celtics put together another winning streak starting this weekend,
and good luck to the Patriots, too.

Regards, Ron Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com