Players I say we trade!!!

I know it is easier said then done but players that I think we should try to
trade first are Milt Palicio, Walter McCarty, Blount, and maybe even Randy
Brown. Then bring Forte back to the roster and let him play the back up PG
position, for this reason I say we don't trade Brown so that he and Kenny can
help bring Forte along. Then give more minutes to Johnson and Kedrick. Can
you guys think of any teams willing to these guys off our roster or package
them for some basketballs and maybe some bags of peanuts.

Tony