Great game

Yes, it was a loss, but ever so close - and what a fun game to watch.  I
wish they'd won, of course, and they nearly did, but look at it this way -
after tonight, the Spurs will not take the Celtics lightly.  They didn't
have it easy, winning this game, and they nearly didn't.  Even Blount made a
spectacular play!  I couldn't believe it was him stealing the ball and
running down the floor.  Thought I must have fallen asleep and was dreaming!
Dorine