Re: Lights out at the Fleet

     As if Willie is going to get the new owners to discuss tearing down
Fenway or moving the team to Foxwoods...
    I thought I was on another planet:  I turn the game on midway through the
2d and see Mark Blount and Kedrick Brown, soon joined by Wallah?  And the
Celtics aren't even down by 30?  They are hanging in there, with minimal help
from Pierce.  SA is the absolute worst team for the Cs, with all that size up
front.  A win, even at home, would be a good candidate for win of the year.