Re: Celtics/Knicks deal?

I agree with Cecil's thaught here.  I have zero interest in Camby as someone
to build around, myself.  I'd hold with who we have and look at who comes
available next year via trade/FA/Draft.

Let's see who performs in the playoffs this year.  It can change the
dynamics of any future trade with a solid showing on the resume.

This team has a couple more years before they will contend.  I don't see any
reason to rush unless your adding the potential center or PG of the future.

<Jim

--
Jim Hill
MAILTO:jahill@leasingservice.com