Orlando game

I think they've grown a little overconfident with this comeback stuff. I
know they're not trying to fall behind, but perhaps they could apply that
killer defensive pressure in the 3rd, to put the game away when they're
tied or in the lead, not behind by 10 points?

Also, it's time to find another backup PG, because Strickland, all his good
qualities aside, scares me as a PG. Since this Strickland-as-PG experiment
started, I see him dribbling the ball and say to myself "Strickland makes
bad decisions with the ball in his hands". Typically, before I'm done
saying it, he has committed a turnover. I think Gene Kirkpatrick put it
best - basketball is Strick's second language. He's OK so long as he's not
the main speaker. I think it's time to give Palacio another try - he's not
a PG either, but usually he knows not to do too much with the ball, just
deliver it safely to Walker. I happen to think that Forte might be the best
of our current options, just from what I've seen of him in the preseason,
but Obie obviously disagrees.

Pierce had a weak 4th quarter, missing shots he has to make for us to come
back, and leaving Miller criminally open. And players like Darrell
Armstrong drive me insane when they play against us - you just want to
squash him like an annoying bug. Pot showed his lack of talent again at
critical junctures, but what can you do about it? He needs a structured
game to do well. Walker still wastes at least half of fast breaks he's
leading because he's just not capable (yet?) of making the right decision
consistently in such situations. JJ, though, showed brilliant instincts on
one fast break, redirecting a pass from Pierce  to Walker with  a touch
pass over his head.
Let's hope they don't get overpowered by the Spurs on Wednesday. These
power teams are a bad matchup for us.
Kestas