Re: Pardon my enthusiasm

Mr. Bird,

Actually your response was just more nonsense IMO.  Make up a few things,
twist a few words here and there etc... Mr. Bird now has a response.

I too find a vindication with our disagreement but "disagree with me so
vehemently".  Nah.  It's only basketball.

It's not my fault you aren't as knowledgeable about Shaq's FT issues per his
Coach as I am.  Regardless of whether or not you think you are so well read.

Apparently not.

The rest is off list so as not to bore everyone.

<Jim
--
Jim Hill
MAILTO:jahill@leasingservice.com