Re: [Celtics' Stuff FW: Sports Guy on the Celtics

> From: "Orion" <johnlyell@hotmail.com>
>
> We have to do something.

I agree.

> It is fairly obvious we live and die from the
> perimeter and need inside help badly. Once again Camby is grabbing about
> 20
> boards against us.

Oh, you mean the *team*, I thought you meant about all this rampant
depression about a 20-12 team.

> We are lucky they were as cold in the 4th as we were to
> start the game.

Cold?  That wouldn't have had anything to do with the improved Celtic
defense in the fourth quarter, would it?  No, no, that would be giving the
team too much credit.

> Unless O'brien has the huevos to call walker on the carpet
> and tell him stay down low and play the 4 spot with an occasional 3, we
> aren't going far being the worst shooting team in the league allowing him
> jack up poorly advised shots. Walt Frazier and several other commentators
> have made several comment son how he never passes the ball on breaks and
> will shoot from anywhere.

Oh, Clyde said that?  Well, it must be true, then.  I know that I, for one,
  live and die by what Clyde and "other commentators" say.  They're so
smart.  And it's all about Obie's guts -- it *couldn't* be that he
*actually* thinks that this is the way Walker should play the game.  No,
that would go counter to what "commentators" think, so it must be wrong.

Please.  The team won.  Try acting like it.

Bird