Juniors in College

Would our rookies only be Juniors in college?  The future is bright.
Would Forte be available at pick 21 in the 2002 draft?  No!  I think
Umbrian and Red did a great job with our picks.

We can build a team.  However, it will take time.  Do not make dumb moves
to get instant (false) gratification.  We need rugged big men to
compliment Pierce and Walker that can score and block shots.

To all of the Walker bashers, if Walkers goes down to injury, we are in
trouble.  His replacements would be Williams, Blount, and Vitaly.  Can
they replace the points, assist, steals, and rebounds?

If there was a 6 "9" power forward  in college that averaged 24 points,
10 rebounds, and 6 assist a game we would be drooling to get him.  Well
we already have him, his name is Antoine Walker!

Greg
gh18@juno.com
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.