Re: Here comes Rasheed.

--- You wrote:
I wouldn't trade Twoine straight up for Wallace at this point.  Maybe give them
choice of 1 of our big men & JJ or Brown & draft picks.  But not Twoine or
Pierce.  Troy
--- end of quote ---

Wallace is far more gifted (although less versatile) than Toine, but at this
point, he's fast heading into Rodman/J.R. Rider territory and thus not worth
Toine. But it's a moot point, because Wallace & Co. won't do anything to mess
with the current success, let alone trade Toine for a headcase, however
talented 'Sheed may be. I'd be shocked if the Celtics so much as sign a minor
leaguer in the next 18 months (excluding the draft picks).
Kestas