Re: Warwick Jentsky

In a message dated 1/3/02 7:21:43 PM Pacific Standard Time, norine@sover.net
writes:

> Perhaps if the card was just sent from everyone on the list?  Meaning one
>  person could send it and just sign it from the mailing list - right?  I'm
>  happy to report that he's home now, don't know if he should be, but he is.

> He
>  doesn't remember a thing about what happened.  He's so doped up he isn't
>  really in pain, but I bet he will be.  Poor guy.

How about we do one better?  If anyone (Dorine?) has Warwick's snail address,
we could each send him cards, or we could all send cards to one person's
snail address and he or she could forward them en masse?  I like e-mail as
much as the next guy, but a real paper card or letter makes a bit more of a
statement.