Warwick Jentsky

Hi, all.
    I just had word that Warwick was the victim of a hit and run driver
while walking back from the gym where he and his best friend excercise.  The
friend wasn't hurt, but Warwick is in the hospital.  All I know so far is
that he'll live, his brain isn't injured - his friend will let me know as
soon as the doctors tell him anything.  I know some of you are friends of
his and wanted to let you know.  I'll post again when I know something
more - or you can email me at norine@sover.net.

Dorine