Celts-Bucks

It's hard to win when the opposition is shooting 49% and their big guns all
get theirs and then some. It would help if Delk didn't have to guard Allen,
who was shooting over him at will. It took Obie 2 1/2 quarters to realize
that he needed to try someone bigger on Allen. When Pierce switched to him,
he immediately got a strip, then a block on Allen. But then they were
picking on Kenny with either Cassell or  Allen again on switches.

Let's concentrate on the positives...
Rogers looked pretty good - good enough that Obie couldn't afford to keep
him on the bench. Still, he got fewer minutes than Delk, who was having a
genuinely crappy night on offense and defense (I'm sure we'll find out
tomorow they were plus-50 with Delk on the floor).
Walker had a really good game, driving to the hoop repeatedly. He had the
stroke going. He also had a smaller defender on him who can't block shots.
Notice a pattern here? We now have another legit PF besides Toine. Pierce
is trouble to shooting guards on offense and defense. Walker overwhelms
smaller defenders on offense. You see where I'm going with this?! Will we
ever see Toine and Rogers in the lineup together, where Rogers is not
playing center?!!

OK, positives, gotta stress the positives..
Battie was really active on the boards. The Celtics didn't get
outrebounded, something that hasn't happened in a long time. Strickland
again took lots of charges. That's about it.
Kestas