Re: Delk the starting shooting guard, Rogers the backup power forward

     I also wonder about the impact of these assignments on the team as a
whole.  I like Strickland's game, and can we all name the one player, other
than Walker and Pierce, who was high scorer in a game this year?  Will this
sudden demotion of Strickland have a pyschological impact?  (Hey, I have no
clue - maybe 13 other Celtics think Strick is a cancer.)  Seems to me that we
heard about a happy bunch of players before this trade, with no major
internal dissension.
    And Rogers getting 8-10 minutes per game?  Or is that 8-10 minutes at the
4 spot, plus undefined other time at other positions?  (Can he dribble?)
Suddenly the trade looks like JJ + pick for Delk, and THAT trade would be no
good.  No way Rogers comes back if he's getting 8 minutes a game.