Re: Answering Josh and calling out Chris Wallace (long)

Man...you're on fire today Mark. I'm not about to tangle with you. I'd just
get the crap kicked out of me. Yes, I'm a coward. What's it to ya? So I'm
not about to describe Rodney Rogers as a muscular tub of goo who no longer
has an inside game, doesn't get to the line, isn't close to being the
rebounder that this team needs to help, and is never, ever going to get his
11 shots in 25 mins. because he's not going to be able to stay on the floor
that long because he's not a good defender or rebounder, and I'm not going
to mention the 40% streak shooting, no pass, one-dimensional, shooting
guard - no he's not a point guard. And I'm not about to get you to seriously
consider that when I, and perhaps others although I won't speak for them,
talk about the "captains" getting help I'm not talking about two more
scrubs. Not today. But what I really want to ask about is this:

> 2. If Josh is right and JJ continues his strong play in Phoenix, then
> it's time to break up Pierce and Walker. Because if that happens, then you
> just add JJ to the long list of guys-Vitaly,

Now, it's not like Vitaly was any good before he got here. I mean, isn't
Vitaly fully capable of sucking on his own? I'll leave Kenny alone
because...just because...but

>Fortson, etc.-who
> have come to Boston and shriveled in the shadow of the two "stars."

Weren't you complaining bitterly about Fortson's inability to play defense
when he was here and you agreed that he couldn't stay on the floor because
he was a hideous defender, especially in Pitino's "see the ball, see your
man, now switch and help and jump out and switch, crap I'm on a point guard,
where's the ball again" defense?

One more thing.

> They have to. Get Eric Williams out of the rotation. If Rodney Rogers
wastes
> away on the bench while Eric Williams continues to play (and the Celts
> continue to get brutalized on the boards) then O'Brien is a bigger fool
than
> he showed at Dayton.

Rodney Rogers will not help this team on the boards. Pretend I didn't say
that.

Paul M.