> Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:33:44 -0500
> From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
> Subject: Josh Is Like A Jilted Suitor
>
> He's been spurned by Chris Wallace and the trade of Joe Johnson,
> and now he's striking back. Damn good cat fight, if I don't say so
> myself....
> LOL
> Ray

Bleh..
He isn't the only one who is upset. Many people could see that J.J. oozed
talent all along. Lets be clear on this:

Wallace is at fault for letting that guy O"Brien coach. His offense is
dreadful and you don't get a chance to do anything in it if your a player
like J.J.

Wallace and his drafting abilities will likely prove to be right on the
money. I look for J.J. to be a star in this league.  K. Brown can play
too..but he may be a more of  Stacey Augmon type player. Either way an
athlete and defense presence like K.Brown should stick in the lineup.

I don't care if J.J. made a few bad decisions running a break. He was a
better
point guard then anyone on the team. I like Kenny, but he doesn't finish
well.  J.J. had the size to do that.

A good lineup would have been J.J. K. Brown Pierce Walker Battie.  Athletic
lean tall... But coach OB he plays Strickland who can't bloody dribble at
all. And now we have Delk and Kenny in the same backcourt?!  Eric Williams
and Strickland getting
time over JJ??

Frankly I can't believe people would paint J.J. as a shrinking violet. They
are just blind. Its amazing how so called basketball experts like Bill
Simmons have no idea
what they are talking about. This will go down as one of the worst trades
ever.
Its already worse then Vitaly Potapenko. We should at least know what JJ can
do...
<g> 8 teams didn't know about Andre Miller, and we never thought he would
last till
number eight so that trade is more excusable. This one is plain bad.

Rodney is on the fat side too.

Pete