Gaston's Blue light special, Poor Coaching, Poor Energy

 Judging by the trade for Delk and Rogers, we did OK for now and perhaps
bought us another round of playoffs. We did take care of Gaston's finances
which is an issue. But did we make the best possible choice for trying to win
an NBA championship in the future? Probably not. Joe Johnson was a viable
replacement to - ANTIONE WALKER. You need to hear me out on this one. Antoine
Walker is a good guy and all and the team leader but I do not believe he has
the talent to lead the C's to the NBA title. He has limitations and coach Obie
coaches to Walkers limitations. Walker is not particularly quick, still has
poor traditional PF skills (finishing at the basket), and he does not get
offensive rebounds (This is why we lost both games in Texas). It ain't Walkers
fault, he has had poor coaching every step of the way from Pitino to Carr back
to Pitino and now Obie. If the Celtics falter and they very well could, it
will be Pierce demanding and being traded for short contracts and the Celtics
will be back to square one. These next two months are make or break for the
Celtics franchise. Pitino did a lot of damage to this franchise, perhaps
irreparable. His yes boys Chris Wallace and Obie are disturbingly following
the same patterns of trading young talent for quick fixes that backfire. So
far we are 0 and 2 in the post Gaston's blue light special.

I don't mind losing to the Rockets because they simply have more physical
talent than the Celtics. But the way we lost absolutely disgusts me. Where was
Kedrick Brown? Where was Pierce? Where was Rogers? Why can't Potato and Rogers
get in for some more rebounds? What happened to the blocking out? I think
Walker should be on the bench for 18 minutes forcing Obie to use other players
and learning their capabilities. We are losing and losing dumb with poor
energy. This is unacceptable. Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com