Re: Can Dallas suit up enough guys tonight?

In a message dated 2/22/02 2:09:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
johnlyell@hotmail.com writes:

> Maybe if our coaching staff pointed out some of these weaknesses some of the
> players would get the point and work a little harder in some areas instead
> of just showing up for a paycheck? Come on Cecil, they had 8 players and
> have been playing poorly! How often do you get that opportunity dropped
> into
> your lap?

Look, the Lakers have lost someting like 6 games to last-place teams this
season, while they SHOULD be about 40-5.  Sometimes you just lose.  The
Celtics are a good team, but Dallas has a better record and was playing at
home.  We do know the Cs weaknesses, and Dallas exploited them, so we lost.
It happens.  While I was very disappointed to see the loss, in the light of
day I can easily chalk it up to "you win some, you lose some."  Now the
upcoming Houston game we have a real shot at winning, and I will be
disappointed with a loss.