back after 4 years

Hi,

I see a few familiar names. Is Kennie Kokubo here? I
was a member of this list from 1995 - 1997, during the
darkest days of the ML Carr era. I used to live in
Japan and I joined the list because it was hard to get
any news or programs overseas. We were the fans who
were going to stick it out on the wagon, even when the
band was not playing.

Anyway, I'm not going to stay around too long, just
want to comment on the trade. I have always coveted
Rodney Rogers, and had hoped that one day the Celtics
could get him. He is one of my favorite players in the
NBA. Fun player to watch, and will add both finesse
and some heftiness to the front line. We'll see how it
works out.

My favorite Rodney Rogers story. He was a rookie
playing for Denver and the team was down by 8 points
to Utah with 23 seconds left. Rogers is bringing up
the ball, stops and nails a three. Then when Utah
inbounds the ball, Rogers somehow gets a hand on it,
turns out to the three-point line, turns and launches
another three. Hits -- wow. Utah now inbounds again.
This time another Denver player tips the inbound pass!
Rogers picks it up, heads out to the three-point line
again, far right. Turns and launches it falling out of
bounds. Hits! 11 seconds left on the clock. I've never
seen anything like this -- a guy single-handedly
scores 9 points in 12 seconds to gives his team the
lead.

Unfortunately, on the next play Stockton pulls up on
the right wing and hits a 2-pointer. Utah wins by one.

See you.

Marc Lamphier
http://sports.yahoo.com