Re: Can Dallas suit up enough guys tonight?

They make it hard when they continue their inconsistent, poorly executed,
poorly substituted, games. Yeah I guess we are supposed to cheer on those
6-7 airballs?

They don't make it easy when they get you high on wins over LA & Portland,
and then just don't prepare for, or are outcoached  by, the Golden States
and Chicago's of the league that should be easy wins, or even Dallas when
they only have 8 guys and we are the ones that seemed to have nothing in the
tank in the 4th.

 Van Exel was flown in by Cuban and probably watching saying "good thing I
made the decision to hold out on the extra contract years, keep the money
and come to work for an owner that isn't afraid to make moves, or spend
money"

I was thinking it should be interesting though he is reunited with Dell
Harris who he had problems with in LA from what I recall.