RE: [Celtic_Pride] Re: changed my mind

I'm not on the igtc list but I'd like to throw my 2 sense in.  I don't
think our pick next year is that valuable and the way I see it, we got
rid of Brown, Palacio and Joe Johnson - none of whom were contributing
this year and we replaced them with Delk and Rodgers, both whom are
proven veterans who will only solidify the bench.  I dare say that we
may have the deepest roster 1-12.  That just might mean enough to get
through the East (I can dream but at least it is not as far fetched as
it was a year ago).  Rodgers is a walkaway free agent and Delk's
contract is equal to Johnson,Palacio and Brown who would all be under
contract at least through next year.  So I'd rather have that money
going to one guy who can fill it up than with a rookie who may have been
overrated and Palacio and brown, bench fodder at best.

Are people in favor of a Van Exel trade for Kenny Anderson, McCarty and
?

I'm only on the yahoo thread but I'd love to hear the long-timer's
opinions - This trade came out of left field.  I was driving home last
night when it was a news break on the all-sports radio here in San
Diego.  I agree with the trade - I think management realizes the East is
wide open and the Eastern Conference crown can be had by any of the top
4-5 teams.  I'm still wary of the 76ers who have our number.  I hope
they get upset in the first round or we avoid them until the finals
(assuming we can get there).  All IMHO.