Re: Next up

Thank you, Trond Jacobsen, for the thoughtful summary of Russell's skills and how effective they would be today.  Bill Russell will probably always be my all time favorite basketball player.  He had an extraordinary intelligence and grace one just doesn't see today.  I especially enjoyed your evaluation of matchups between him and Shaq and him and Duncan.  Lately I've been wishing we could see Russell in his heyday form on a team with some of today's stars like MJ and Jason Kidd.

Aimee