(no subject)

     Rogers is 30 years old and has career averages of 12 points and 4.6
rebounds.  I saw him play several times during his Clipper years and he is a
hard worker.  The Celtics are his fourth NBA team.  I doubt that Milt, Brown
and JJ between them have those totals.  So if he can give us 15-20 MPG, a few
boards, and maybe 10 points, we have a good thing going.  Delk is another
question.
     Too bad to say goodbye to JJ, but I think most of us, eventually, saw a
brighter future for KBrown than JJ, especially in the near future.  As for
Forte, who knows?  Being groomed as point of the future?  2 of the future to
let PP play 3 and Toine full-time 4?
    And where was Battie most of last evening?  He looked good while in
there, but maybe they wanted the beef (Blount and Pots) against Shaq.
    A prediction:  that this list will have more posts during the 24 hour
period after last night's game than any other 24 hour period to date.