Re: OH YEAH!!!

In a message dated 2/20/02 1:55:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, H MURDOCH
writes:

> Hey Doug - did you get to see the game live ?  I had to watch on my League
> Pass, but what a game!

Naw, just from the best seat in the house - my big ol' cushy chair in front
of the TV set, watching the same broadcast as you.  The Laker announcers were
disappointed, but they acknowledged, quite quickly, that Kobe's shot was
late.  I think one of them said, "The only good call they made all night."
Wasn't Kobe impressive down the stretch?  How did he fake PP out so badly
that it looked like there were no defenders on him?  And didn't he hit their
last two buckets in addition to the not-quite-winner?