Lafrenz and Nick dancing in the streets?

Will this trade help or hurt in the long run?  We give up Kenny Anderson
and the number 10 pick in the 2001 draft for Nick the quick.  No deal!

I say throw in Vitaly or this year's number 1 and ask for Lafrenz or no
deal.  A 30 year old Nick for a 31 year old Kenny Anderson and rookie Joe
Johnson is a steal for the Nuggets.  We need some rebounding and inside
scoring.  We can find a point guard in the 2002 draft.  Terrible
deal!!!!!

You ask, why didn't I mention Randy Brown and Calbert Chaney?  Do we
really need Calbert Chaney?  We already have enough small forwards!

I am for doing whatever it takes to get Lafrenz and Nick together without
giving up Walker and Pierce.  Who has a better shake after a made basket,
Antoine or Nick?

Greg
gh18@juno.com
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!