Re: Sonics game

I would not give up on Johnson yet. Maybe it's just McCarty and Williams are
the ones being showcased for a trade? I would make the Van Exel move
regardless of the last year of his contract and give JJ and Kedrick time at
the 3 spot, and move Paul back to the 2 guard.

When Pierce and Walker are off like last night we just don't have another go
to guy. I think people are dreaming if they think Battie can be anything
close to Parish for more then a couple of games. Although I expected a lot
more of him out of college this guy just has not shown he can bring it
nightly and too frequently gets abused by more physical players because he
really is a 4. Maybe we just move Antoine to the 3 spot, battie to the 4 and
try like hell to get Marc Jackson to fill the middle. yeah AW has his
weaknesses but we will have to live with them. Maybe we can swap V for Ike
Austin? He can't be that much worse can he?  We still need to dump Palacio &
Blount 2 useless players.

Van Exel
Pierce
Walker Johnson