"Greenheads" have a nasy bite.

   Some years ago, I coined a nickname for Walker: "Antoinabee," which
exemplified my frustration at Walker, for trying to be a Kobe Bryant like;
slasher, without the speed and quickness, off the dribble, to get it done. I
think, it may be time to coin another: "Antwillbee."
   While Walker hasn't shown us that he will play as he did last night,
every night, he is moving in that direction. After a loss or two, either
Walker's own sensibilities or O'Brien and others (Magic and Michael are both
on his case) getting into his head, he's showing that he's ready to become
that multi dimensional player; passing out of the double teams, crashing the
boards and loosening the defenses, with timely threes/or, as the defenses
permit, posting up, down low.
   The next game will not be so easy. Denver is a train wreck with out a big
front line. Golden State, with  Dampier, Foyle and Fortson, is just the kind
of team, that gives us the most trouble, but if Walker, finished with the
All-star tryouts, continues on his quest, for that holiest of basketball
grails, a seasonal triple double, there aren't many teams who will beat us.
   I think it's also evident, that Pierce is over his injuries/shooting
slump. He should be able to carry us to some tough victories again, as
needed.

        JB

                  Unchain My Heart !