Power Forward?

Hello all,

I don't see why we would draft a PF if we have Walker unless he is the best
player
available.

If the celts think there is a real ringer for a PF up there we could trade
Walker for that pick. Maybe we could get a pick and a point guard that way.
Thats a kinda
high risk deal because you have to trust the Celts talent evalution. Of
course we could just trade Walker straight up. We could like get Rasheed for
him. His value is high right now.

I know some folks love Walker...
But there are more then a few PF better then him. I do think he is better
suited
to being a small forward. Certainly, I would take Duncan Dirk CWebb Wallace
and Brand over him. I would love Brand. I don't think you can say Pierce
loses that bad at his postion. Only AI and Kobe are cleary better. And AI
isn't that clear cut seeing he is so small.

Also I would like to see a bit of those rooks. I don't care if its the
stretch run, K.Brown can do somethings Strickland can't, and Strick is a god
awful point guard. I would rather see JJ get some of those minutes.

With the Celts current roster your far better off getting extra size with a
big backcourt then say playing Battie and Pots at the same time, or playing
Mcarty
at all.

Pete