Re: No trades!

Forston was could not defend.  Therefore, he does not fit the prototype
power forward to compliment Walker.  The power forward must be able to
defend not only in the post, but on the perimeter.  Again, I repeat
Mchale and Maxwell type power forwards.  Forston will give you 13
rebounds, but his man will score 20 or more points and have 10 rebounds

Do you remember the great trade "Vitaly for the eighth Pick in the
draft"?  You do not trade to slightly improve.  The trade must be
significant and the player must be able to come in and make a difference.

Greg
gh18@juno.com
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.