IMHO, it's waaaaaaay too early to say we mangled the
last draft. give them 3 years and see what we have.

forte finally got in. for those of you who watched the
game, how did he look? also, did JJ look any better?

looks like EW is giving us nothing as a starter. hell,
i'd rather see palacio start at shooting guard so we
can keep our substitution pattern consistent. he
showed some ability to knock down a jumper and play
good D. thoughts?
http://greetings.yahoo.com