Re: [Celtics' Stuff RE: Sports Guy on the Celtics

Ok, can we start the Obie must go chants? I don't know what it is, but for
the last week and a half or so we seem to be reverting back to Pitino ball.
Maybe since Paul hurt himself, or maybe Twoine and Paul now feel
vindicated/justified since the all-star voting, but I now see 5 players doing
their own thing on the court and trying to "get theirs".

As I type, the C's are down 70-50. I don't care about the score so much a s
the effort. As much as I love Strickland's "D", he is a wreck with the ball.
He turned it over twice in a row needlessly. Kenny is not much better. He
just threw a soft pass that was picked off for 2, then almost did the same
again upcourt to Pierce. Note to Wallace: We need a PG ASAP! Twoine launching
3's and "getting his shots". Of course, Twoine and Paul love Obie, but
eventually when you let the inmates run the asylum....

A week ago, I was getting psyched for the playoffs and now I am one depressed
C's fan