We'll take the win but.......

Yeah but, it was real sloppy. Hard to believe we won the Charlotte game.
Tonite, we have to have our act together against Sacramento. I t must be
painful for AW to get blocked so much. But know what? He's got what it takes
and at this point,  gunning from he and Pierce are what we need. Williams
broke out last nite and Strickland still is getting the job done. I hesitate
to guess where we would be without him. We're also winning games and losing
the rebound count.

L8ter
DanF