Re: empathy

Szczerbiak took us apart in ot. He had plenty of legs under him.

DanF

----- Original Message -----
From: "gene kirkpatrick" <gk_tyler@yahoo.com>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 9:28 AM
Subject: empathy

> I feel for these guys because they're obviously doing their best to win
and they lack a few crucial plays at the end.  Our personnel deficits are
clear:  JJ could help tremendously during a stretch like this, as could
Kedrick.  Williams has had a bad stretch, Walker's unable to take up the
slack offensively, Pierce . . . well, I'm stating the obvious.  Maybe we can
win two of these next three before the break and regain a little confidence
for the West coast trip.  These guys sure play hard.  I mean, Pierce with
ten rebounds is only one example.

> My last sighting of Blake, Maryland pg, continues to make me think he's a
sleeper with great ability.  He's a junior (unlikely to come out this year),
6'3", an extremely skilled passer, heady, and looks like just another geek
who wandered on the court.  I like him better than Jason Williams--for a pro
point guard.  Well, it's Saturday morning and I haven't had my farina, yet.
Still, Jason Williams, Baron Davis, Marbury:  they all have brilliant
talent, but I'd prefer Kidd, Tinsley, Kenny.   Cheers, Gene