Re: Refs 2

As others have stated, I don't care to publicly blame the refs too often,
because there are obviously other contributing factors to these losses, and
it can seem like a lame excuse.

But the last 1 1/2 to 2 weeks have been absolutely terrible. Sure, no one
call changes the game, except maybe in Detroit, but the abundance of bad
calls, particularly in the 4th quarters, swings the momentum and eventually
the outcome of these games. It's like the refs get reminded between the 3rd
and 4th quarters, "Oh yeah, we're not supposed to let the boys in green
win."

It's sad. Though I didn't think this before the season, I now believe that
the C's are a better team than 26-20. And yet their record has been altered
by men who aren't on either team.

Rich D.