From: Dan Forant [mailto:dforant1@nycap.rr.com]
Sent: February 01, 2002 8:16 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Terrible Loss

We played a team near our level and we lost. We'll win some and lose some to
these teams. The Celts certainly looked like poetry in motion in the 1st
half. We have to be around the 100 mark to compete in most games. Walker
Anderson, Batie, Pierce had good games and Strickland continues to
contribute. It is a 5 minute game and we didn't execute well on either end
of the court for that time. You can see momentum building for the Raptors.

DanF