Modify the offense

We have no chemistry!  That is why Baker is struggling.  How can we
continue to bash Baker when the offense is not designed for his style of
play.  Baker has to touch the ball a minimum of 12 times a game to be an
effective scorer.

I like Paul Pierce.  However, Paul is killing the team with his style of
play.  I can not blame Paul because he is being instructed by the coach
to take those ill advised shots.

My two cents = 1-3-1 high-low offense will work well against a zone or
man - man defense.  Go to a conventional half court set with good spacing
and fast break when it is available.  The wings would be Pierce and
Walker with Battie and Baker alternating the high post and low post.

Pierce - two guard
Walker - Small Forward
Battie - Power Forward
Baker - Center
Delk - Point

Battie can guard the small forward when needed.

Greg
gh18@juno.com
Greg
gh18@juno.com