Kedrick Brown

    I sent this message yesterday but I never saw it - my computer was down
this morning, so I'm sending it again just to be sure.  I don't post often,
don't want to waste the effort!

    Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that we all have a great rest
of the season to look forward to.
    A few days back there was conjecture on this list that Kedrick Brown was
in Obie's dog house. I just want to set the record straight that was not, and
is not, true.  Kedrick is still physically getting into the season.  If he
plays too many minutes too soon he might get injured again.  Expect him to be
into the rotation by late January or February.

Dorine