Re: WHat was Jimmy doing?

I just read your post and, drats, you beat me to the same
conclusions.

I have to say I like Obie too. I neglected to say that in
my previous post.

Last night was simply frustrating, but I actually prefer
coaches who, in general, keep their personalities out of
the games. Its the preparation and gameplanning that
matters more. Obie seems very organized and effective on
that front.

I'm sure he "notices" momentum shifts. He's not asleep at
the wheel. But I just assume it must be part of his
philosophy to let the players play.

great job.

> WIth that said, I have two problems with him.
>
> 1) He has no idea how to read game momentum.  For
example, a couple nights
> ago I was watching the game and we were up about 10.
Suddenly you could
> feel the momentum shift and I turned to my girlfriend
and said this will
> be within 3 by the time Jimmy realizes its time for a
timeout.  That is
> just want happened.
>
> 2) Who the hell was he playing last night?  We had
three guys in there
> (JR, Kedrick, and Bruno) who are third on the depth
chart.  We had an off
> shooting night, but it could have been better with more
starters in.  I
> realize Delk was out and we have a shallow bench, but
we dont have to play
> the whole third string at once.
>
> Enough venting, that was a tough game to watch.  At
least AW does n ot
> have to go back to Chicago for the rest of the year.
>
> Neal

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?