new toy for beagle...

I did the Celtics/Knicks review using the "Dragon Naturally Speaking"
program--you talk, the computer types.  It's not perfect--though looking at
the vocabulary it came with, I think it was programmed by a Celtics
fan.  Once it smooths out, the reviews will be up on the site much faster.

In the meantime, I might miss a misread word here and there.  Try not to
fall out of the chair laughing. Be glad I caught the ones I found.  :>)))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the
<http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>Celtics
Beagle <http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>website