protecting players

seems like bill russell broke somebody's jaw when someone tried to push
him around. not saying we want to turn the nba into the nhl but if the
refs aren't willing to do their job then what message is being sent?

it's not always the biggest guy who's the toughest. i'm sure the celtics
have at least one guy who's willing to send a message. and i'm not
saying hurt someone. a broken nose is not that big of a deal.

admittedly i have not seen the play in question but given the furor of
the group it sure seems serious enough. i say stern needs to take care
of business or someone in phoenix is getting laid out. my boston celtics
don't take that from no one.

wonder what roger clemens is doing this off-season?

aloha