NBA Incompetence

Good grief. NBA incompetence at it's worst. I never saw a game called like
this one. I've been backing up the refs all year but this is obviously insane.
Never have I seen a game officiated as bad at any level of basketball.

OB has to put a complaint in with the NBA. Tommy Heinsohn was going to
confront the refs after the game to give them his assessment. It seemed he
blacked out during the game because he wasn't heard from for a few minutes.

Pierce and Walker are getting mauled nite after nite. Phoenix, didn't win this
game. Down deep, they must know that. It was a gift. Pierce took one of the
worst falls I've ever saw. Just face to floor from waist high height, head
first with no hands out front to cushion the fall. Smack! He's a Warrior for
coming back, not sure he knew 100% what was going on. And again he was pulled
down to the floor in a free ball situation. This one stunned him again. Spread
Eagle on the floor, the opposition coaches came out to help him up. NO CALL
AGAIN.

We the fans, the coaches, and the players have no say in the incompetence of
these A--holes.

Some good points: Baker started and produced. I understand his reluctance now
to let loose. The calls against him since becoming a Celt haven't helped.

If Pierce stays healthy, we win this game. Foul shots 33/9 Phoenix.
Incredible.

We missed Batman for sure but Vinny found his spot on the floor instead of the
bench. I have more confidence now this team will grow.

DanF