Hello there,

> Chutzpah???  How's about he showed some stupidity?  People are quick to
> jump
> on Walker with respect to techs, but he has never done something like that,
> has he?  Big game, probably the toughest of the homestand, and Battie goes
> off over something so harmless as a ball out of bounds so early in the
> game?
> Foolish.

I read or heard that he didnt actually mean to hit the ref with the ball..
He just wanted to kick it back to him..and screwed up. The guy only has one
career ejection..thats not too bad.

And it was in a regular season game against the softest team in the NBA.
Those guys (with the exception of that goon we traded them) couldn't bench
press more then the Pats kicker. Big deal. Not like he got kicked out in a
game vs. Jersey or Philly or some decent team.

Pete