Krispy Kremes in Medford this week!

I love it! Dunkin' Donuts has gone downhill since they expanded into a zillion gas stations and pseudo DD cafes, and the quality of their baked goods went down the toilet with it. No in-house bakeries anymore, different recipes = terrible donuts. So now I frequent the locally owned Heavenly Donuts in Bradford, where you can see the owner through the glass baking everything by hand. Fabulous donuts! I've only heard about Krispy Kremes, and wondered how they stacked up - now maybe I'll find out. Joe H, Antoine, etc. Dig In!

 From Kripsy Kremes:

Please join us for a groundbreaking celebration for the very first Krispy
Kreme store in Massachusetts, which will be opening in Spring 2003!

Wednesday, December 11 at 10:00 a.m.
35 Revere Beach Parkway in Wellington Circle
Medford, Massachusetts

Medford area youth groups and other area nonprofits will be digging for
Krispy Kreme fundraising prizes.

After the groundbreaking, Krispy Kreme's Mobile Store--a complete store on
wheels that produces fresh, hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts and coffee--will be
open for five days at the site of the new store: starting Wednesday,
December 11 at 11:00 a.m. and ending Sunday, December 15 at 5:00 p.m.

20% of the Mobile Store's sales during its five-day run in Medford will be
donated to Children's Hospital Boston in honor of the 20th anniversary of
their upcoming telethon.

MOBILE STORE HOURS

December 11 Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
December 12 Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
December 13 Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
December 14 Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
December 15 Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Jane Ellin ~ Associate Production Manager
O'Reilly & Associates ~ Cambridge, MA
phone: (617) 499-7448 ~ fax: (617) 661-1116