Hello,

> One of the best stories about ineptness I ever read. I don't dislike Baker,
> I feel sorry for him. Here's hoping the Boston press makes him feel real
> sick for 310 games. Maybe he'll snap out of it in the meantime

I don't think he CAN snap out of it...
He simply just isnt that good anymore. In fairness to the guy its not his
fault that he signed such a ridiculous contract....shouldn't you try to get
as much as you can?

I think alot of people thought he was going to be another KA..

A talented player who had gotten a bit lazy and out of shape, but who could
play if properly motiviated. After seeing him play it seems to me that he
just can't perform. I think he is trying his very best. He lost weight, and
is alot thinner then say Horace Grant or Shawn Kemp, but he is still worse
the either of them. Its scary. Its hard to fathom that he ever was an
All-Star.

I think that if we have to part with both first round draft picks its a good
deal to send him to the Knicks. Likely we would have to part with K.Brown +
our next three first round picks to get Spree and get him out of here. Uggh.

Pete