Re: ? on Walker

< We have this thread each year about the refs and they do not
appear to be improving. > -Cecil

As you suggest, Cecil, the refs still seem unduly inept, which
continues to cast a dark shadow upon the NBA's credibility and
causes me to still wonder why the NBA can't attract, or at least
better train, higher quality court commandos.

Just maybe as Celt fans, we only scream at the ref's  sins of omission
in NOT calling obvious fouls against us, yet tend to remain silent
during their sins of commission when they call erroneous fouls on
our opponent.

In the end, we can only hope that their ineptness will balance
out in our favor ...  i.e. our present 22.4 fouls per game this season
vs. our opponents'  23.2 fouls per game.

< ... and the touch fouls which are called against us > -Cecil

Baker, Baker, Baker ... ugh to the cardinal number trillionth degree.
It is time for The Three Stooges to admit that they are on
different wave lengths.  And never the twain shall meet till a
firing do us part.

Eggy