Re: ? on Walker

< He (Walker) was getting hacked all night, even more so than usual.
It's not entirely his fault he rarely gets to the line and his shooting
line ends up looking like this. What should be 2 FT attempts often
gets counted as a missed shot or a TO. >  - Kestas

Kestas - certainly you must understand that AWbs style of play
simply does not raise a red flag on foul shots and never will.  It has
been like that throughout his career, and with good reason.

As for the many posters (along with Homer Heinsohn) who continually
blame the hostile Helen Keller refs for our every foul and our every
loss, our season fouls per game average stands at 22.4; our opponents'
fouls per game stands at 23.2.  Where is the conspiracy?

Last night we were called for 23 personal fouls while Philly was
ungraciously in their own home, called for 24.

Philly also recorded 47 rebounds to our 36,  27 assists to our 23,
out shot us 44.2 to 42.3%,  and out 3-pointed us at our own game,
35.7% to our 25.9%.

That is why we lost.

Egg