Road Warriors

Boston has moved up to tie Indiana for the best road
record (5-2) in the Conference. They trail 7-1 Dallas.

I wrote but ultimately didn't post a game preview
yesterday, because the Celts are so far 0-3 when I post
on the same day as the game. I'll do a Philly one later
today if I can find the time, since the game isn't until
tomorrow.

The Orlando road victory was big, because the Magic at
home had already defeated Philly, Sacramento, Seattle and
blew out the Lakers with Shaq.

Also Orlando had two nights off to prepare for the Boston
game, and trailed us by just one win coming in. You can
tell by the post-game comments that they wanted the win
badly.

Last week at home, Mike Miller had a 19 rebound, 31 point
game. McGrady followed that with a 38 point, 9 assist
game against Kobe. Grant Hill came into last night's game
shooting 58.3% from the field, while McGrady scored 88
points over a two game stretch versus Milwaukee and
Sacramento (both wins).

Boston, of course, was coming off a B2B game with heavy
minutes for the starters. Antoine is second in the NBA in
minutes per game, behind only Iverson.

We'll see a lot of Orlando this month. Boston will meet
them two more times, including this coming Monday.

Next up for Boston's road warriors is Philly, a perfect 9-
0 at home.

Joe H.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?