From: Dan Forant [mailto:dforant1@nycap.rr.com]
Sent: December 03, 2002 9:30 AM
To: Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Big Win!!

PP is definitely in a bit of a funk. Although scoring well, he is expending
a large amount of energy. With his outside shooting not up to par, he's
driving more and more out of control. Eventually he's going to wind up in
the rehab room.

All in all the team is rudderless but playing well enough to win. The team
depends upon Delk and Shammond to provide 25+ points per game. E.Will is
losing ground. Battie playing quite well. Pierce played too much ball post
playoffs last season. No chance to re-energize. We would lose games if PP
and Toine played 40 per game. The minutes played is an abuse of talent, but
what's the solution?

DanF