Not a bad game, BUT?

Watched the loss tonight.  Not a depressing loss because we just missed some
easy shots that would have made the difference.  What kept me angry and
yelling at the tv was"  Where was Shammond in the 4th???"  The hottest
shooting guy on the team the past few games and he didn't play a second in the
4th until the 8 seconds in the game.  Delk has one of his poorer games but
played the entire 4th.  That peved me.  IMO, Williams is the better guard
anyway.  The offense moves better when he is out there and no question he is
the better shooter, especially wide open 3s.  Can't help but think if he had
just been able to shoot any one of the 3 clankers Delk fired up in the 4th, we
would have won the game.   Feel much better about the team, but they seem to
struggle at home.  Now have 3 home losses, 2 against far lesser teams.   That
worries me.    Troy